Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves of the Eucalyptus Tree of which there are over 700 species, some of which can grow to over 60m in height.
Eucalyptus oil is said to reduce swelling in the mucus membranes along with focusing the mind and reducing inflammation. Eucalyptus oil is also a strong disinfectant which is poisonous if swallowed in large quantities and should only be eaten by Koalas.
This product should not be used by anyone with High Blood Pressure or Diabetes.
Rated 5.00 out of 5£11.95
Rated 5.00 out of 5£34.45
BioCandle Ear Candles (Fragranced), Children's Candles, ClassicRated 5.00 out of 5£8.95 – £11.95
Rated 5.00 out of 5£234.95